Sunday, February 12, 2012

Abstract Fashion Addiction




Fabulous Technicolor, photo-screened fabrics in classic cuts makes for a very interesting and glamorous conversation piece at dinner. The patterns vary from fish swimming through the sea to fields of flowers to present wrapping.

I am obsessed. I can not wait to get my hands on my pre-ordered Mary Katrantzou jersey print dress. The mix of patterns and fabulous colors has this dress as one of my favs for Spring. I am a huge proponent of buying a fabulous “piece” each season. I would rather spend money on one incredible unique dress or jacket than a bunch of staples. Go out and find yourself something yummy for spring, something bright, sparkly, short, and fun to get you through the rest of the cold winter days.

No comments:

Post a Comment