Wednesday, March 14, 2012

There's a party on my pants.




It's a pants party!


I can’t stop ogling over all the patterned pants out there this Spring! Its like I'm walking through Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory. Candy colors, frosting hues, striped lollipop legs, floral stems, and neon pop rocks!

Like a sweet addiction, one fabulous pair drives me to another. Spring is usually a season of sundresses, but this year the pant has taken over. I love the way it allows me to start the Spring season early by pairing my favorite floral pant with a cashmere sweater and leopard heels...Or layering my silk blouses under a cropped jacket with a tribal print capri.


Here are some fabulous finds from Net-a-porter.com and Matchesfashion.com

Tucker Pant

Dolce and Gabana

Isabel Marant

Rag and Bone

Sportmax



No comments:

Post a Comment