Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring? Where are you!!???


courtesy of the fashionista.blog.com


Spring? What Spring?

Flowers? Where?

Showers? Only the white fluffy kind.

I am DONE.

Logically I understand that we will probably have more cold days than I can handle, but in my heart I expect to see the sun. I want to pull out my spring flats and put away my damn black leather boots! My fur coat has become cumbersome and my leopard hat annoying. I have worn out my velvet pants, I have pilled my turtleneck cashmere sweaters, and my plaid button down just seems dated. Everything looks too dark, drab and depressing.


I guess the only thing to do is to look for Spring jackets (not coats, we will now refer to them as "jackets") to brighten up the dreary days. My advice? Put on a heavy sweater underneath and suck it up while sipping on a frozen margarita.





Carven's Lavender Fields

Alexander McQueen perfection

Christopher Kane in Neon Crepe


Rebecca Taylor Neon

My girl Kelly Wearstler in studs 

Polka Dots by Monclear

3.1 Phillip Lim






1 comment:

  1. Common Denominator adalah wujud pengakuan bahwa manusia itu tidak sama. "Bhineka Tunggal Ika" mungkin dapat diartikan Common Denominator karena memiliki makna yang menyerupai yaitu "Walaupun berbeda beda tetapi Satu Jua". Istilah inilah yang akan dibahas tentang (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete