Monday, March 25, 2013

Summer Style Rewind





A fabulously stylish friend posted a picture of the beautiful model Marisa Berenson on facebook...reminding him of me. Called "the girl of the seventies" by Yves Saint Laurent, she later became a film actor in movies like Death in Venice and Cabaret. It wasn't until recently that I began to realize that we share a love of Kaftans, golden tans, over the top statement necklaces and top knots. Basically, I want to be her when I grow up. Oh, whatever, I know that I'm supposedly all grown up.


Mostly, I am insanely jealous of her jet-setting lifestyle and glamourous gowns. What I would give to have her Valentino kaftans and Bvlgari jewels! But I will find away past my jealousy to admire her colorful spirit and boho style.

Fashion is a revolving door, and looking back into the archives can give you a new point of view.
















1 comment:

  1. Common Denominator adalah wujud pengakuan bahwa manusia itu tidak sama. "Bhineka Tunggal Ika" mungkin dapat diartikan Common Denominator karena memiliki makna yang menyerupai yaitu "Walaupun berbeda beda tetapi Satu Jua". Istilah inilah yang akan dibahas tentang (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete