Saturday, April 3, 2010

Searching






I would love a boho clutch to take me through the summer. The new Bazaar Magazine informed me that it would be essential; it would fulfill all my wildest desires and make me the envy of all my friends. So I set out on an online search, denying my two year old attention and turning to iCarly for babysitting duties. I even was able to enlist the help of my dear friend and fashion consultant, to scour the web for this must have.

I found the Alexander mcqueen leather glove clutch, surprised that there was something out there that was actually too damn cool for even Fabulous. I was pleased to find an assortment of moderately priced bags that would be perfect with my floral tops and silky shorts. These bags can take me from day to night, but not necessarily enough room for a diaper. Ahh, whatever, changing them is over rated any how.

No comments:

Post a Comment