Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fabulous kids



Okay, I admit that I may be a little fabulous greedy. My son spends most of his time in mismatched sweats and sesame street tees. How can I possibly have time to get us BOTH glammed up? Fact is I don't, which is why I LOVE the products from Itzy Ritzy. They have an amazing line of stroller covers, car seat covers, reusable snack bags, and blankets that are in cool hip patterns. They are perfect for covering up my son's pizza sauce covered tees, and therefore distracting from his less than perfect get up. My favorite new fabric is Whale Watching Blue, perfect stroller cover for our summer trip to Nantucket! Their most popular new item is their reusable Snack Happened Bag, definite upgrade from those boring plastic baggies (plus they are eco-friendly)!

I recently did a piece for their Company Newsletter, picking out mom's five must have's for Spring. Check out my picks and their great new fabrics at ItzyRitzy.com.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous in Park Slope readers, please enjoy a discount just for you! Visit www.itzyritzy.com and use promotion code "FABULOUS" for 15% off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Thanks Itzy Ritzy! Get your discount on all their yummy Spring/Summer fabrics...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the introduction to Itzy Ritzy! And thank you Itzy Ritzy for the discount! I just took advantage! Looking forward to getting my goodies in the mail!

    ReplyDelete