Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Arrivals


Does this phrase make any else’s heart skip a beat?

As a stay at home mom I am often subjected to shopping online more than I would like to. As a result, this is the type of email (from Barney’s) that makes me giddy with delight.

Man, they got it down. They could put a polyester jumpsuit (oh wait that might actually be in style) and I would go ballistic trying to get my computer to load the “new arrivals.” NEW? You mean that, I might pioneer these fabulous new spring pieces? If I just act quick enough I might be able to be the first one to walk down 7th Avenue with those amazing brand spanking new Chloe mid high gladiator heels? Ha ha, trick question…I’ll not only be the first, i'll be the only one.

Regardless, I do love to check out what’s hot off the press at my favorite stores. It keeps me current, even on the days when the “newest arrival” is a poopy diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment