Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Commander Fabulous Reporting for Duty



Being here in Florida has me reminiscing about my laid back life on Santa Monica Beach. In order to feel a little closer to my sandy home I sometimes check out some local stores online. A favorite of mine being Planet Blue (shopplanetblue.com), they're always on top of the trends and have them all covered in every price range. So in a search to find my Military piece for Spring, I knew where to look. Planet Blue's 'Black Label" has created their own one of a kind military jackets, some bedazzled, patched and studded. Oh this would truly make Private Benjamin proud. While it might be a little too jazzy for everyone, it's a fun piece, and a good price. Me? I'm still holding out for the Balmain Military Blazer.

No comments:

Post a Comment